Mom, mum, mama, madre, mere - probably the most important person in your life. Right?
Did you leave her gift to the last minute? It happens to the best of us but don't worry, even last minute gifts can be really lovely and thoughtful.
Here is a list of my fav mothers day gifts that are local and you can pick up before the big day. You are welcome!
- For those who need a little extra relaxation, the Lavender Vanilla Bubble Bath from Essentials by nature is the the perfect gift.
- My favourite Overnight Watermelon Mask from Pure Botanicals will please any mom - I can promise you that! So hydrating and smells amazing.
- For the busy mom my go to pants are the On The Fly pants at Lululemon. They are stylish for everyday - but you can also move in them and not feel restricted or uncomfortable!
- If your mama has a weakness for baked goods like me, you can pick up delicious packages of freshly baked cookies and meringues from a local fave - Sugared and Spiced Baked Goods. If you are there in time, you may even be able to snag a cake! I can guarantee they go fast.
- This cute Mama Tank from Plum Home (also available as a t-shirt!) is a casual and soft favourite.
- The Mama fleece sweatshirt by local company North Kinder is SO soft! And to boot... it has pockets. What more could you want out of a sweater? Available at Plum!
- A gift card for a family portrait by I Love The Moon is a great gift for the sentimental mama. Have your family painted in watercolour as a lovely and meaningful keepsake.
- The Essentials Purse from Poppy Barley is perfect for any mom on the go!
- These beautiful Pearl and Silver Earrings are an amazing addition to her jewelry box, and can be worn two ways!
- One of my favourite restaurants in Edmonton is Uccelino. Give mom a gift card or take her out for a delicious meal!
- And lastly, indulge her with Nude Alfajores from Melt Confections, or with the Mother's Day Collection of Chocolates from Jacek Chocolate Couture.
And from all of us at Plum, have a wonderful Mother's Day!